Sunday 4 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 1, 2 & 3

Day 1 - Sunday 4th March
I hope you are all ready for the challenge! Welcome to day 1 of blue balls.
So to ease you all in nice and gently(!!!) I’ve decided to see how well you can follow instructions! *giggles* I know some of you boys struggle at times ;-) I don't want any failures!!!

You will be completing FOUR sets of edges today. You can spread the sets out as you wish throughout the day but they must be done in the order and way stated below. Give it a go… Although I won’t be impressed my failures on the first day!

Set 1:
Number of edges: 5
Each edge needs to be held for 5 seconds. I want you to get to the edge nice and slowly… Up and down, up and down… Take your time and enjoy stroking just for me... Take your time, little stroker.

Set 2:
Number of edges: 5
Each edge needs to be held for 10 seconds. Get to the edge by stroking at a fast pace this time, get there as fast as you can little wanker boy! I'm sure stroking this fast will be easy for you! ;-)

Set 3:
Number of edges: 10
Each edge needs to be held for 10 seconds BUT before you begin to stroke, attach 5 pegs onto that tight ballsack of yours and stroke at a medium pace. Enjoy taking those pegs off one by one after the edges are completed hee hee!

Set 4:
Number of edges: 15
Each edge needs to be held for 10 seconds each time, use pegs again but this time- use 10 pegs! Stroke as fast as you can to each edge and then stop! No more touching until your next task is posted!

I’m thinking of my drippy, playful pets… It’s getting me a little wet right now… Does anyone want a lick? *Giggles*



Day 2 - Monday 5th March


Today, I want you to start your day bright and early by stroking for 5 minutes WITHOUT reaching the edge... just stroke it nice and slowly and softly, enough to keep it hard and feeling good, but not enough to work towards an orgasm... Enjoy those 5 minutes because you'll be going without playtime for the rest of the day until the afternoon!

You can do the second part of this task any time after 4pm... I want you to watch the gallery slideshow on my website and stroke yourself as fast as you can, reaching as many edges as possibly within 15 minutes. Every time you reach the edge, stop playing until the picture has changed 3 times, and then start stroking as fast as you can again for the next edge... how many do you think you can manage for me? hee hee!

It's only day 2, and there's a long way to go yet, we're just getting warmed up! I want to have those cocks constantly hard and aching for release, leaking with frustration all day long... it's only then that I'll start thinking about letting you cum... *giggles*

Day 3 - Tuesday 6th March

So today I thought we’d leave your task down to chance! I know a lot of you strokers like that hee hee! Open up this link

Only roll the die once and then continue to read here…


If you rolled a 1- You may have 1 minute of playtime every hour you are awake for. Make sure you stroke nice and fast for me. If you miss an hour, then you have lost that minute… Poor boy! Hee hee!

If you rolled a 2- You may have 2 minutes of playtime every hour you are awake for. Make sure you stroke nice and fast for me, after every 2 minutes you do, spank those balls HARD 4 times. If you miss an hour, then you have lost your playtime for that hour but you must still make up the missed spanks!… Hee hee!

If you rolled a 3- You get no playtime today BUT you need to fit in 20 HARD ball spanks throughout your day. No touching that desperately hard cock!

If you rolled a 4- You may have 4 edges today whenever you wish. You must always get to the edge slowly and tease the head of your cock with your fingertips. Hold every edge for as long as you can little wanker!

If you rolled a 5- You may have 5 minutes of playtime every hour you are awake for, I want you stroking yourself at a slow pace. Try not to hit that edge! If you do you get 10 balls as a punishment.

If you rolled a 6- You may stroke for 5 minutes in the morning, when you first wake up and again for 5 minutes before you sleep. You can stroke however you wish but if you hit the edge you will do 15 HARD ball spanks as a punishment. The 5 minutes need to be done all in one go.

I like thinking how some of you will have pain and little playtime while others will have more than what they would like. I really love the word – Frustration ;-)

Be careful and don’t spill that cum! You do want to please me, don’t you?

Little Miss Jay x

(Day 3 is yet to be posted on Milovana but if you've found it early because you read my blog, well done. I like my boys to take an interest in my blog. If you found it before it is posted on Milovana please let me know)

3 comments:

Kong said...

Hi there /wink
I found it before you've posted it on milovana.. yay:D
I wonder if I can join, I'm maybe a little to late though, I know that miss have many followers. Since it is still the 4th of March, I will do everything to keep up with today's commands.

Ps, Im all new to this things:D Created an account today at milovana, (I am all into femdom:D)
/Kong

Jan said...

I found it before you posted it on milo too :D

Which unfortunately seems broken right now anyway...

All edges for day 1 done - cock aching for more...

--
janmb

Miss Jay said...

Maybe we broke Milovana? Hee hee! A desperation/frustration overload? xx