Friday 9 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 4, 5 & 6

Day 4 – Wednesday 7th March

Today seems like a good day for a rest so no touching those cocks for playtime for a whole 24 hours! After all the stroking over the last few days I think you’ll be glad!
Ever heard of the saying the calm before the storm…? *giggles*
Day 5 will be fun ;-)

Day 5- Thursday 8th March

I want you to attach as many clothes pegs to your balls as possible (a MINIMUM of 6). For every 10 minutes that you manage to keep the pegs on, you earn 10 strokes for each peg, but you may NOT remove any pegs once they're on until the 10 minutes has passed, or that attempt will not count.
Due to health reasons it is only advised that you keep the pegs on for a maximum of 20 minutes at one time.

You can do this as many times as you wish during the day, but every time you cash in your strokes, you must remove all the pegs first, and re-apply them later when you want more.
When you stroke, make them really slow, light, teasey strokes - I know you'll want to go faster and harder, but you'll have to wait for that privilege! You can use you strokes whenever you like, they don’t all have to be used in one sitting ;-)

-If you don't manage to keep any clothes pegs on for 10 minutes then you don't get any strokes at all! Simple!

-If you don’t have pegs (even though it is an essential item) you will have another day of no touching!!

Have Fun my pets!

Day 6 – Friday 9th March
Well boys, today's a special day, when I did the first Blue balls a couple of years ago another mistress wrote a task for my boys to do, because it is just so teasy, I’ve decided to use it again! I hope Mistress D doesn’t mind!
Here it is...

First of all You'll need lots of lube! I’d like you all to think of a number between 5 and 10…

Ready? Remember your number. Here's what I want my tame little pets to do:

Find a picture of me on my website that you really like. One that really makes your cock throb! Then get completely undressed. I hope that cock is hard - if not you must not think my picture is that hot!

Once it's really hard, I want you put lots of lube on your poor swollen cock so it's ready for lots and lots of stroking. Then kneel in front of your PC screen and get ready for some fun.

Here's what I want you to do. Take both of your hands and make a nice circle, a little bigger than the widest part of your cock. Then slowly stroke up and down with your hands around your cock, but not actually touching it. Just think of how nice it would feel to actually stroke your shaft! Does that feel good or is it frustrating? Well, maybe it will feel better if you go a little faster. But no actual touching! Just keep going for either 10 minutes or until you reach an edge. Stare at my picture and imagine my hands stroking your dripping cock.

Do you love the feeling? Would it be even better if you got to touch?

When your ten minutes are over, I want you to clean up that cock (as little stroking as possible!) and put that little toy away.

Oh, and don't forget that you picked a number earlier. That's the number of times I want you to repeat this process today!

Enjoy all of your "stroking" my little boys! Hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: