Saturday 17 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 12, 13, 14 & 15

Day 12 Thursday 15th March

Today I want you boys to do the following tasks for me, all in one go ;-)

First of all tie up those balls, use string, rope or whatever else you have. Make sure it isn't too tight, we don't want to do any damage! Hee hee!

Get some lube or baby oil and slowly stroke that cock for 5 minutes without stopping. If you need to stop because you hit the edge you need to do 5 HARD ball spanks everytime you stop within the 5 minutes.

Have a little rest now by opening up my gallery and letting the slide show begin, you have 5 minutes of watching to do... While the you are watching, sit on your hands! I don't want you touching that cock during the 5 minutes. I imagine you boys are really wanting to stroke aren't you? *giggles*

As soon as the 5 minutes are up I want you to stroke for as fast as you can, for as long as you can. I want you hitting the edge 5 times! No accidents boys! Oh... And I'm feeling nice so I'll only make you hold each edge for 10 seconds hee hee!

Now take off whatever was tied around your balls and carry on your day/evening without underwear. I know how much you enjoyed that the other day... Or did I enjoy it more...? ;-)
After you have done this task, no playing for the rest of the day but you may continue with the special tasks if you haven't finished them all yet.

Day 13 Friday 16th March

Some of you may know it was 'Steak and Blowjob day yesterday... So I decided this task would be fun to do even if it is a day late! ;-)

Well strokers, today is sloppy blow job day! Hee hee! Obviously, you won't actually be getting a blow job, but you'll be replicating it as best you can with those hands and plenty of lube...

I want you to do this twice, once in the morning while you're still in bed, and once again at night before you sleep...

Get your lube and pour it generously all over that cock, and add a little more to your hands for good measure ;)
Now start slowly massaging just the head of your cock with your hands... move them slowly up and down over the head, imagining my warm, wet mouth sliding over your hard cock... twist your hand a little too every now and then, just like I'd twist my tongue around the head... keep going slowly like that, and then start moving each stroke further and further down your shaft, until you're stroking from the base to the very tip... use two hands if you can - one above the other - and imagine me taking your entire cock deep into my mouth... my soft lips sliding along your hard shaft as my wet tongue massages your cock, twirling around the head with each stroke... until I feel your cock tense up as you reach the edge and with a wicked smile I STOP.

During the day, I want you to give that cock just 200 really fast strokes everytime you visit the bathroom (you might want to use a cubicle rather than the urinals if you're at work!) - everytime you're stroking I want you to think how good it feels to keep that cock denied for me - to tease it over and over for your Mistress ;-)

At night when you're in bed again, you can repeat the morning's sloppy blow job instructions, and then NO TOUCHING for the rest of the night!
And as an added bonus, because I know you all love them so much, I'm going to add in a few treats for your balls - as well as your 200 strokes every time you visit the bathroom, I want you to follow them up straight away with 20 good HARD slaps on your balls. They should be aching all day long for me... and if they're not, you're not slapping them hard enough!

Day 14 Saturday 17th March

Today is all about pain ;) Theres is no actual stroking involved hee hee!

You are required to do two very simple tasks...

1- See how many ball spanks you can do in 2 hours, spread them out as you wish, do some whenever you get the chance or have a super spanking session hee hee!
Use your hand or whatever else you can find that is suitable to spank with. You know how many you can cope with- so listen to your body. It isn't a competition but I still want you to post how many you have done as soon as your 2 hours are done. I am expecting at least 20 as I think you should all be able to do that. I want those balls you be achy after this- A nice little reminder of your Mistress *winks*

2- See how many pegs you can fit on your ballsack (A favourite of mine) You have 2 attempts! Leave them all over for 2 minutes then tug at those pegs one by one just as I would... I'd love to make you do a countdown and tug when you say each number, when you get to 1 I'd tug and not fully pull the peg off and make you countdown all over again *giggles*
The two totals for your attempts need to be added together and posted on the thread.

There really isn't any excuse to have any accident today as you won't be tugging on those leaky desperate cocks! A nice, easy task for you all ;-) give those desperate hard cocks a little rest for today!

Day 15 Sunday 18th March

After your rest from stroking yesterday, I've decided to let you play again BUT I want you to use your imaginations a little – I want 10 edges by 9pm your time, but you have to do each one a different way... you could use baby oil, rub ice cubes onto your cock as you stroke, the upside-down prayer position method, or even hump your way to the edge... be adventurous!
Be sure to let me know your different methods... I’m curious to see what you little strokers come up with!
Each edge needs to be held for 10 seconds, I'm pretty sure all of you can manage 10 tiny seconds for me *giggles*
If you are feeling brave enough and want to impress- use a butt plug or any kind of anal toy as you edge... I bet some of my naughty anal sluts love to feel something filling them up as they stroke just for me.

That’s all the stroking you get for today! Hee hee! Don't worry, there is more stroking coming up soon ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: