Thursday 29 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 25, 26 & 27

Day 25 Wednesday 28th March

Three easy little tasks for you to keep you busy today ;-) don't disappoint me now boys! This should leave you desperate as usual...

Task 1:
Your first task is to find a piece of string/rope/ribbon and tie it around those full blue balls!
Hmmm what should I ask you to do? Stroking? Edging? Spanking?
Spanking sounds fun now that those balls are tied up! Hee hee! You have 5 minutes to spank your balls as many times as you like! Each spank will earn you TWO cock strokes to be completed AFTER the 5 minutes are up!
So how much pain will you go through for some strokes?! *giggles*

Task 2:
Are you frustrated and wanting more?!

I want you to untie those balls and massage them nicely for me for 2 minutes, feel how full they are! Poor little pet! I bet you'd love to shoot your cum all over me wouldn't you?!
I think its time for some more strokes, give me 200 nice slow and sensual strokes. I promise I'll let you rest soon!
You have 5 minutes to complete the 200 strokes for me!

Task 3:
You have two choices, you can either load up the gallery on my website OR look through a webtease of mine!
Stroke that desperate owned cock until you get to the edge and then STOP! You are not allowed to touch your cock again until you get soft again!
If you get soft, give yourself 5 HARD ball spanks, get to the edge and STOP then carry on looking at the pictures again.
You need to repeat the above over and over for 15 minutes! Keep count of how many times you get soft! You better hope you keep those cocks nice and HARD for me, boy!

Day 26 Thursday 29th March

Today I want you all to get yourself to the edge 15 times... And there must be a minimum of 10 minutes between each edge. And just to make it a little tougher - I want each edge to be held for at least 20 seconds... that shouldn't be a problem for any of you I'm sure, you all seem to have at least a little self control to have made it this far!

After you have finished all the edges I want you to email me your biggest, hottest, dirtiest fantasy within the next 48 hours. Be descriptive, and don't miss out on the detail - really build the scene for me. While you are typing it out for me I want you to stroke slowly with one hand and type with the other - if you reach the edge at any point then stop, wait until you're soft, and carry on again...

The competition's getting a little tighter now, there's not too many boys left in the runnings... This is just a little warm up task for whats to come very shortly ;-)

Day 27 Friday 30th March

Ok boys, today is a no playing day because you have a very important task to be getting on with...

I need you to be really good boys and make or make sure you have the items needed to make one of the following fake pussys:

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sponge-off.html

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/flashlight/

or a slight variation of the flashlight:
Get hold of an empty pringles or lays tube.
Use either a sheet of sponge, or a rolled up towel. Cut the sponge to a length which will allow you to roll it and insert into the tube. Or fold the towel a couple times for thickness, and roll it so it fits too. Don't pack it in, it should just loop round once inside the tube, lining the inside. It should stick out from the top by a couple of inches.
Next, get a condom and place it inside the foam/towel. If its a lubricated condom, place it inside out so the lube is inside it - Only do this before you are about to use it.
Roll the foam/towel, and place it into the tube.
Fold back the edge off the foam/towel that is sticking out of the top of the tube and tape it around the edge to the outside of the tube.
Pull the opening if the condom out and around the run of the tub, and tape that too.

This may include going to the store for some of you... I wonder how naughty you will feel buying sponges etc for this even though the cashier won't know why you are buying it. I'm hoping the cashier will be a pretty girl so you'll feel even more flustered... What if she knows exactly why you are buying the items?! *giggles*
You have until Saturday Midnight (YOUR TIMEZONE) to get all of this ready... If you can find any alternatives I don't mind you making it as long as you message me a description or link to how you made it.

Concentrate on getting this done as soon as you can boys, cumming is just a few days away ;-) If you are lucky, I might even let you play for me tomorrow. I'm sure those cocks will hate going without some playtime today! And those balls must be getting really full now?
Well... I am in good mood today *giggles* so I've decided that you can squeeze and massage those sore desperate balls as many times as you wish today but no playing with your drippy cock!

Enjoy squeezing boys and get creative with your 'fake pussys'!


Little Miss Jay x

No comments: