Sunday 18 March 2012

The Delights of Little Miss Jay's Knickerbox...

A review written by a very special pet of mine who recently bought a pair of worn panties from my knickerbox

'As one of the entrants in Miss Jay's Blue Balls Challenge I have been fortunate enough to discover for myself just how imaginative and deliciously wicked her teasing can be!

Each day of the last 2 weeks Miss Jay has constantly kept me guessing what might be coming next, will she decide to be naughty or nice? Either way, she has a special ability to keep my balls continually aching for release and the end of each task always leaves me yearning for more. Thanks to Miss Jay I have had the urge and willpower to significantly push my limits and broaden my horizons, all in a way that has been incredibly enjoyable and rewarding as well as insanely frustrating!

When I noticed Miss Jay had a section on her site offering all sorts of delightful treats for her pets ranging from little lollipops carrying the flavour of her orgasm right up to holding onto your key and keeping you in chastity for as long as she pleases. When I came across Miss Jay's selection of panties and lingerie I just had to have a pair!

After placing my order they were soon on their way, the anticipation of their arrival was palpable. When the post arrived in the morning my heart was immediately pounding with excitement, the bubble wrapped envelope was of course 100% discreet and contained not only the knickers in an air tight bag but also a lovely handwritten note from Little Miss Jay, a very nice touch.

Upon opening the sealed bag, Miss Jay's wonderful natural scent was exquisite and when I took a breath the sensual and intoxicating aroma became even stronger and the fragrance alone was intensely arousing. As I unfolded them it quickly became apparent just how much fun Miss Jay had been having in them, she describes them as "Soaked in her orgasm" and I can confirm the pair she sent me were absolutely smothered in her juices!!

As you can imagine having a pair of Miss Jay's knickers added a whole new dimension to the Blue Balls Challenge and made it even more erotic and exciting. Having the sweet, tangy flavour of Miss Jay's pussy on the tip of my tongue whilst holding multiple edges for her was extraordinarily hot! Simply the super soft feel of her panties being draped across my hard cock and balls is such a great way to work towards a super slow teasing edge..

My only regret is not buying a pair right at the Start of the Blue Balls Challenge so I could have even longer to enjoy them! I hope that one day I will have the courage to lock myself up and let Miss Jay keep me denied for as long as she likes, but I'm not quite ready for that just yet...'

If you would like to tease yourself with a pair of my worn, soaked panties, email lmj@littlemissjay.com I can't wait to drive you crazy with my sexy scent *wicked smile*

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

js1n10 said...

I would just like to say that as well as purchasing a pair of miss jays knickers and an orgasm pop both of which had me trembling with excitement.I also purchased the as long as you want option key holding and so far it has been an amazing experience at a very reasonable price.I would not hesitate to do it again.