Tuesday 20 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 16, 17 & 18

Day 16 Monday 19th March

Today I want you to test your stamina out a little for me... set an alarm for 6 minutes, grab that cock, and start stroking - I don't care how you stroke, but you must stroke the whole way through the 6 minutes without stopping AT ALL (so it may be wise to take this slowly).
A good pet should have the stamina to endure this for me - I expect my pets to be able to hold that cum in until *I* say it's allowed to spurt...
It makes me wet just thinking about it now... fucking a rock hard cock until I cum, knowing that my pet's struggling and straining to hold all that hot cum back for ME... maybe you can think about that while you're stroking... you can hold out just 6 little minutes for me can't you? Hee hee... that's a good pet... If you hit the Edge- STOP!!

You need to repeat this exercise FIVE times throughout the day.
If you can't manage 6 whole minutes stroking or you can not complete five goes throughout today, then you'll need to pay a fine of either 100 lines of 'I will not cum until after Blue Balls' or 50 ball spanks everytime you have to stop or miss a go. I'm feeling generous today ;-)
If you choose to do lines I require proof either posted on this thread or emailed to the usual address!

Day 17 Tuesday 20th March

Well since I have had so many drop outs the last few days I have decided that today will be a NO PLAY day. So if you have a chastity device- Put it on. If you don't then keep your hands off that frustrated cock! You may only touch for washing and going to the toilet!
As well as not playing you will also not be wearing any underwear at all, but if you are a big sissy and you want to wear some girl panties then you can do that instead ;-)
I know that cock will be desperate to be played with! Aching and dripping just for me! Mmmm I love how frustrated you will get hee hee!

Oh and one more thing- I think you've had a long enough break from spanking those balls so you will fit in 60 today for me! After the amounts you were all coming up with a few days ago, this should be a walk in the park! :whip:


Day 18 Wednesday 21st March

So this task is going to be left down to chance once again. You'll all need a die, or you can use one online (six sided)
Everytime you want to play, roll the die. If it's an even number, you can have 5 minutes of stroking any way you like. If it's an odd number you need to do that many hard ball spanks to each ball. Simple right? ;-)

You can roll the die as many times as you like during the day, but there is one more little rule that you might want to keep in mind... each time you roll the die, no matter what the outcome, you earn 15 ass fucks.
The strokes, fucks nad spanks can be done then and there, or saved up and done all in one go, it's up to you :-P
I know most of you don't like having your tight holes fucked, so you're going to have to decide whether the pleasure of stroking is worth it! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: