Sunday 25 March 2012

Sexy summer treats

To my loyal pets,

Summer is just around the corner and just like any girl I need a few new items of clothing (Bikini's, sandals, dresses etc), so I want my little pets to treat their favourite mistress and help make me look gorgeous for the sunny days coming up!
Remember- A pampered mistress is a happy mistress and If I'm happy maybe I will make you work a little less for a full and satisfying orgasm ;) *giggles*
Also I'm sure you're all dying for some new photos of my body in hot new outfits... bikini's anyone? Or maybe you'd like to fund a new pair of sexy summer shoes for my pretty feet.. *smiles*


I know you boys will be desperate to pamper me so I have posted the link below so you can send me an e-giftcard for any amount you wish. The email address you will need to send to is lmj@littlemissjay.com

http://www.next.co.uk/evouchers/


Love,

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Neil said...

I would have thought as a totally classy chick, you would have preferred 'agent provocateur'.

Maybe we could all club together to get you a few sets!

x