Thursday 29 March 2012

Little Miss Jay poem

Written by my real life pet.

Miss Jay
..........................

Those big round eyes
with an innocent glint
also so wicked
with a naughty wink
Mossy green and hazel brown,
a sea of colour in which I could drown

Those soft sultry lips
pressed into a pout
lay tender kisses
I can't live without
Sensual and soft, those lips are a treat,
a small taste of heaven, when with mine they might meet.

Those delicate hands
move with beauty and grace
a tantalising touch
my heart quickens it's pace
A teasing stroke, a feather-light scratch,
These hands own my heart, my pain and pleasure to match.

Those beautiful breasts
catch my breath every time
So frustratingly inviting
Yet to touch is a crime
Permission must be earned, for the privilege of her beauty
Yet I can never resist, any punishment is worthy!

Those milky soft thighs,
Slender and slight
Falling from hips
as an hourglass delight
I could kiss them all day, my lips on her skin
Her scent filling my mind and my thoughts turn to sin

This wonderful woman,
My Mistress and lover,
My partner and friend,
I would have no other
She has captured my heart, my mind soul and body,
I love her immensely, completely and wholly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is a lucky, lucky man, Miss Jay. His poetry makes you sound even more amazing.