Thursday 22 March 2012

Milovana server

Milovana is having a few server issues so all reports need to be emailed to lmj@littlemissjay.com
I may not be able to get back to you as I would usually on the Milovana forums but rest assured, I do read every report and I hate the thought of not hearing from my boys while the site is being sorted out.

Friday and Saturdays tasks are below and if Milovana is still down on Saturday other tasks will be posted on this blog. I wouldn't want my little pets to miss out *giggles*

The challenge is NOT over, you are still all mine ;) No spilling that cum for awhile yet!!

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Jan said...

Still around and kicking, although my user and all my posts are currently missing on milo until the server can be restored.

I have no local backup of my previous reports so hopefully most of them can be restored from seraph0x backup. The more recent days I can write again I guess if needs be.

Your obedient pet, janmb